- Getting Started with Marushka
- Information, localization, editing
- Map Data
Getting Started with Marushka
How to make an interactive map composition
- The aim of the test project in MarushkaDesign is demonstration of functionality and options that MarushkaDesign offers.
- In the test project we will demonstrate step by step how to create a fully functional project of map composition and how to create Web map publication from available data.
- The result will be an interactive web composition in Marushka environment, which will contain basic overview that will allow basic viewing, inserting and editing database data.
- The Web Marushka in this example will be able to display information about the elements, will be able to localize them, draw new graphical elements or erase user-drawn elements from a data store. For the individual group of elements is displayed the legend, there is of course an option to print to PDF file or by printer.
- Download and try the complete project.
- This document contains detailed instructions on how to make it, complete Test Project, source SHP files or Sqlite databse.
How to Convert Project to Version 4
This document is a tutorial how to convert a project version 3 to version 4 in MarushkaDesign.
This document is a user manual for the product MarushkaDesign and it concerns primarily project configuration.