Open development interface in Microsoft’s .NET technology,
all the essential kernel methods are public and available for development of user modules, or can be called directly from the command line,
support of development of new modules developed in Visual Studio .NET (i.e. any language supporting .NET – C#, Visual Basic, J#, C++),
user-developed tools become equivalent part of a system , public methods may be a part of a batch script,
- import of specific data (Cadaster, Territorially Identification Register),
- topology control and data correctness (TechLine),
- GIS extensions - water mains and communications, electroenergetics, lelecommunications,
- analytical tools - line and area topology,
- tools for data acquisition.
In accordance with the law, this website places files, commonly known as cookies, on your device. Please approve the cookie settings in order to use the site. More information is available here.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies cannot be disabled.
These cookies allow us to analyse how our site is used. We then use the data collected to analyse and improve the performance of our website.
These cookies are used to collect information about user preferences across different websites. The data collected is used to show ads that are interesting and relevant to users.