- Support for creation of areal topology – generating areas with identification,
- spatial algebra - set operations with areas (intersection, difference, union),
- creation of enclosing zones (buffers).
- creation and maintenance of linear topology,
- search for critical (the shortest) path between two nodes of a graph,
- modeling of network status - switching on/off active features (circuit breakers, sections),
- network analysis (find objects that are/are not under voltage),
- analysis of availability (optimization of availability with regards to the dispatchers' center).
Thematization and resymbolization
- resymboling data based on database attributes,
- creating thematic maps, including legend,
- change of the appearance of data in a view without modification of data in the mapsurface based on the set attributes (module GSDisplay).