Another info about product
Versions of the product and requirements
Versions of the product
- GeoStore V6 Viewer - designed for viewing data from all data sources and redlining,
- GeoStore V6 Editor - designed for creating and updating data, it does not include advanced GIS functionality
- GeoStore V6 Desktop GIS - designed for creating, updating, managing and analyzing GIS data.
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP/W7/V8 with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™, memory: at least 256 MB RAM, disk space: 30MB,
- Recommended configuration for LAS application (Laser Scanning): GeoStore V6 version 18.104.22.168 and higher, DirectX, RAM >2GB).
Data sources and formats
- Internal data structures by OGC WKB (Well Known Binary),
- input vector file formats: GML, DGN V7 and V8, SHP, DXF, WKB,
- output vector file formats: GML, DGN V7, SHP, WKB, DGN, DXF,
- raster formats: CIT, TIFF, Geo TIFF, JPG/JIFF, JPG2000, ECW, BMP, PNM, PNG,
- reading and writing to RDBMS ORACLE, MS SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite in WKB format,
- reading and writing to ORACLE Spatial®,
- reading and writing to RDBMS ORACLE and MS SQL server through Web Services,
- data access to WMS (Web Map Service),
- data access to Google Maps through Web Services,
- data access to WFS through Web Services,
- possibility to export to PDF format,
- export from database with possibility to create views for downloading from the database (posibility of downloading data from multiple tables with defined attributes at once).
Development of New Modules
- open development interface in Microsoft .NET 2.0 technology,
- all the essential kernel methods are public and available for the development of user modules, or can be called directly from the command line,
- support of development of new modules developed in Visual Studio .NET (i.e. in any language supporting .NET - C#, Visual Basic, J#, C++),
- user developed tools become equivalent part of the system, their public methods may be a part of a batch script.