Visualization of objects and point clouds
Wide range of display and interpretation of point clouds.
Easy work with point clouds
Various settings to display data
- Both in central projection (perspective) and orthogonal projection, to the general projection plane / section.
- Wide range of display and interpretation of point clouds (according to colour, intensity, hypsometry, classification, user analysis and their mutual combinations).
- Only certain parts of point clouds can be displayed (eg. only a specific interval according to the altitude or classification).
- Creation of dynamic cuts at any place of point clouds.
- View synchronization (window synchronization).
- The point cloud may be displayed differently in each window.
- Displaying point clouds according to a given polygon (enclosure).